This was the fourth in our annual series of gatherings for people with a professional interest in measuring and verifying energy savings. MAVCON18 took place in Birmingham on Thursday, 15 November 2018, chaired by Tim McManan-Smith, editor of The Energyst
Our programme included presentations on
- Valuing the co-benefits of energy saving projects;
- How M&V is used for effective management of Energy Performance Contracts;
- M&V, landlords and tenant billing;
- Two presentations and a discussion on simulation modelling;
- Baseline assumptions for manual light switching behaviour
Activities included group brainstorming on the theme of how to simplify M&V.